Miele G6360SCVi Slide Shutter Fault, motor not having control signal

Diskutiere Miele G6360SCVi Slide Shutter Fault, motor not having control signal im Forum Reparatur Geschirrspüler im Bereich Reparaturtipps weiße Ware - Hello community! I bought a Miele G6360SCVi diswasher and found the slide shutter not working and the dishwasher not washing properly. I measured...
E

eduardsik

Neuling
Punkte Reaktionen
Wissensstand
Bastler mit Reparaturerfahrung
Hersteller
Miele
Typenbezeichnung
G6360SCVi
Kurze Fehlerbeschreibung
Slide Shutter Fault, motor not having control signal
Meine Messgeräte
  1. Analog/Digital Voltmeter
  2. Oszilloskop
Schaltbild vorhanden?
Nein
Hello community!

I bought a Miele G6360SCVi diswasher and found the slide shutter not working and the dishwasher not washing properly. I measured the connector on the slide shutter and not receiving the 230V, just 50V AC. When I disassembled the control panel, on the ST14 connector (related to the syncron motor and the microswitch) I found very light gray burn marks. The connector inside is clear and on the PCB no burnmarks at all. But I found a damaged IC ASC1026T (a triac) which is at some distance from the ST14 connector, so I think is not related to this fault, but very interesting, because the dishwasher is working properly, just the slide shutter not as I figured out.

The control panel has a type of ELPW 5662-K

- what controls the synchronous motor signal, what component do I check?
- What is the purpose of the defective IC?

Thanks in advance!
Eduard

Lötspitze

Lötspitze

Benutzer
Punkte Reaktionen
Wissensstand
Informationselektroniker
Hello,
as the mentioned ASC1026T is a directly µC-controllable switch for line-connected devices, and you found it defective and related to the motor (are you sure it is asynchronous motor? Why? However, this is not of any importance here...), why do you not simply change it?
How did you measure to find the ASC1026T defective?
A picture would be good to understand
very light gray burn marks.

Thema: Miele G6360SCVi Slide Shutter Fault, motor not having control signal