JVC HR-S6900EH completely dead - fixed - thank you

Diskutiere JVC HR-S6900EH completely dead - fixed - thank you im Forum Reparatur Camcorder und Videorecorder im Bereich Reparaturtips braune Ware - Producer / Hersteller: JVC Type designation: HR-S6900EH Chassi: x...
Status
Für weitere Antworten geschlossen.
N

NonaSuomy

Gast
Producer / Hersteller: JVC
Type designation: HR-S6900EH
Chassi: x

Your analyser: Oszilloskope
Schaltplan vorhanden: No
My Knowledge: Basics with Repair

Describe the Error and type the Message:
JVC video HR-S6900EH was completely dead. Nothing! Problem occured after moving the device to a different power outlet.

I found: https://forum.iwenzo.de/jvc-s6900--t303.html

And I would like to thank the people there! I managed to get it working again bij replacing C11 (33uF, 25V) and C18 (0,47uF, 50V)! Great job guys! Hope many people will benefit from this in the future!

btw, I got the parts from an old PCB that was on its way to the thrash....

duts

duts

Benutzer
Punkte Reaktionen
Wissensstand
Informationselektroniker
Hello NonaSuomy,

I think it was not the best idea to replace the faulty capacitors with used ones instead of new ones, because you don't know if these capacitors are in good shape or not. May be your device will work a long time from now on, may be not. Good luck!

Duts

N

NonaSuomy

Gast
I know. But I did not have new ones of the same specification. So it was either new ones with different values, or used ones exactly the same. Traveling of over 2 hours to an electronics shop, 15,- on parking and still not sure if it would work was not really an option. As soon as it dies again i'll buy new ones because now I know for sure its working.

duts

duts

Benutzer
Punkte Reaktionen
Wissensstand
Informationselektroniker
Good luck then!

Status
Für weitere Antworten geschlossen.
Thema: JVC HR-S6900EH completely dead - fixed - thank you