Inverter problem

Diskutiere Inverter problem im Forum Reparatur Monitor und TFT im Bereich Reparaturtips braune Ware - Producer / Hersteller: Hansol Type designation: H750 Chassi...
Status
Für weitere Antworten geschlossen.
I

i386dx

Gast
Producer / Hersteller: Hansol
Type designation: H750
Chassi:

Your analyser: none
Schaltplan vorhanden: No
My Knowledge: Basics with Repair

Describe the Error and type the Message:
First of all: I don't speak any German, so I hope you don't shoot me because I post in English. I already found some interesting information (using a translation-site) on this forum, but I need some extra tips/information.

When I turn on my TFT-monitor I see the image for half a second. Then the screen goes black. Sometimes it flickers again for 0.5s.
I thought my CCFL's were dead, but when I test with an external inverter the backlight lits and I see the image like it should be. So I think there's something with the inverter. But I don't know how to search for an error on this thing.

M

mike46

Benutzer
Punkte Reaktionen
Hello i386dx, welcome to the forum.
Many of inverter problems are located in rubbish elcos.
It's recommended to change the elcos with new ones, especially the
470yF 25V in PowerSupply IPHS19-S at the 12V-part with same capacity, voltage and type of elco(low esr).
Best regards mike46

I

i386dx

Gast
I changed that elco and now the monitor works again... thanks

M

mike46

Benutzer
Punkte Reaktionen
Hi i386dx, thanks for positive feedback.mike46

C

Cipher7

Benutzer
Punkte Reaktionen
i had the same problem and this solution worked for me too.

U

uno

Gast
I had the same problem and it works for me, too, too!!!

First I changed the wrong elco (the are 3 of that kind on my board). I wasn´t sure where the 12V-part is. The elco which was to be changed on my board was this one on the most right side on the picture linked in i386dx´s first post. If this link will be broken some day: if the 220V power connector is pluged in from the left, it was the elco which is most right, in front of the transistor (not beside the cooler!).
Thank you, mike46, for this perfect analysis !!!

H

hooptydude95

Gast
Can you guys please explain to me where this part is located on the power board.. and what exactly is an elco.. I have this same problem on the same model power board as you were discussing with 2 of my monitors.. Please help
my email is
<a href="mailto:**********">**********</a>

M

mike46

Benutzer
Punkte Reaktionen
Hello hooptydude95, wellcome to the forum.
An elco is the shortname of an electrolyt-capacitor. You can see elcos at the picture in first post of this thread: Please click on the IPHS19-S sign and you'll see it:
At top of the foto you see two transformers of the inverter for the CCFL-tubes(background-light).
The black plastic-part at left is the power plug(230V AC).
Next to right(laying,black covered) is the primary power elco.This elco is not your problem in most cases.Attention, it is possible this elco is loaded with voltage 300V DC though the power plug is pulled allready.
Just to the right with the alu-cooling is the power-FET(Transistor) and next is the power transformer(yellow-isolated).
Next to right are the 4 secundary elcos(covered black,with 3-arms asterix on top).This 4 elcos are the possible reason that your TFT will not work fine.
If you change the elcos please notify the polarity; it is very essential! You should change it with same capacity; the voltage can be a little higher(for example instead of originally 25V DC you can use 35V DC).
Best regards and I wish you success, mike46

F

FixFox

Gast
It lives again!!!

Hallelujah! It works!!!

Fixed a Hansol H550 this way, this thread saved me a lot of time...

Thank God, thanks Google and thanks mike46

Status
Für weitere Antworten geschlossen.
Thema: Inverter problem