Problem with TV Nokia

Diskutiere Problem with TV Nokia im Forum Reparatur Fernseher und TV Geräte im Bereich Reparaturtips braune Ware - Producer / Hersteller: Nokia Type designation: 5530 Chassi: CORE-2...
Status
Für weitere Antworten geschlossen.
B

bojilov

Benutzer
Punkte Reaktionen
Producer / Hersteller: Nokia
Type designation: 5530
Chassi: CORE-2

Your analyser: Oszilloskope
Schaltplan vorhanden: Yes
My Knowledge: Best (Meister, Diploming., DR)

Describe the Error and type the Message:
Hello.First of all-excuse me for my broken English but I am from Bulgaria and I do not know Deutch language.
In my service arrived TV Nokia without processor.
Model is 5530.Chassis is CORE-2 90" NN FST P/S
The chassis is with TDA3590A TDA3561A TDA8372A,PLL in the tuner is TSA5511,other chips in the ZF of the tuner are TDA4427A U829B
PSU is TEA2164/G.The model is without TXT.
On the etiquette of the TV is written
ITT NOKIA 5530 PS
IDEAL COLOR core2 90" NN FSTP PS/IFB-620
On the etiquette of the chassis is written
NOKIA
core 2shass.90" NN FST P/S
On the second etiquette on the chassis is written-
ITT nokia
5530 PS IDEAL COLOR
On the tuner is written-
HF-mod.PLL Hip[BG} MONO
RF-IF module
This is all info which I have.In my service I write the chips of all tv which has been repaired so I read in my notebooks that have arrived before many time same chassis with SAA1289D-R692,and again CORE-2 chassis with SAA1289C-...
On the schematic is written only SAA1289Cxxx.
I have rememberances that C and D have differences in reset and other pins but I am not sure.
Does anybody knows the name of the original procesor of the TV-is it C or D and what is the program (R-...)
Now I can find this SAA1289D-R692.Is anyone sure that this processor can work on this TV?
Thanks

B

bojilov

Benutzer
Punkte Reaktionen
Nobody knows who was the original procesor of this TV? :cry:
Someone have schematic with SAA1289D-R692 or other from D-series to compare pins of the procesor and type of the PLL chip in the tuner?
With SAA1289C I have schematic.

W

Wissender

Benutzer
Punkte Reaktionen
hi,

the problem is that in the original manual of the core-chassis there's no detailed information about the used and possible processors especially of the different ROM-versions.
the only information is the usage of a SAA1288/89 type, which ist not very helpful for your problem...
I thought that I had a list about the different ICs and the compability...but I couldn't find it anymore.
In such a case I always put the ICs into the socket and waited what happend, there was never a further fault caused by this try. the worst what could happen ist that the TV still does not work. the ICs are mostly pin-compatibel, so that it's worth a try :-)

good luck

dirk

B

bojilov

Benutzer
Punkte Reaktionen
Wissender schrieb:
hi,

the problem is that in the original manual of the core-chassis there's no detailed information about the used and possible processors especially of the different ROM-versions.
the only information is the usage of a SAA1288/89 type, which ist not very helpful for your problem...
I thought that I had a list about the different ICs and the compability...but I couldn't find it anymore.
In such a case I always put the ICs into the socket and waited what happend, there was never a further fault caused by this try. the worst what could happen ist that the TV still does not work. the ICs are mostly pin-compatibel, so that it's worth a try :-)

good luck

dirk
Thank you for the advice, but the procesor which I can find -R692 is in the shop and I have to buy it without any guarantee that he will work in this TV and it is question of risk-if the processor does not work on this chassis I will spend the money to the wind.
If the TV is something new-it is not a problem-one day in the future after year or two years will come another Nokia and processor will be usefull.But even here in poor Bulgaria this Nokia is something old and ancient and this chassis CORE-2 comes rarely and rarely... :(

Status
Für weitere Antworten geschlossen.
Thema: Problem with TV Nokia