Yamaha TSX-130 Display zu dunkel

Diskutiere Yamaha TSX-130 Display zu dunkel im Forum Reparatur von Audio und Hifi Bausteine im Bereich Reparaturtips braune Ware - Hersteller: Yamaha Typenbezeichnung: TSX-130 kurze Fehlerbeschreibung (2-3 Worte): Display zu dunkel Meine Messgeräte:: kein Messgerät...
Status
Für weitere Antworten geschlossen.
T

Tichon

Benutzer
Punkte Reaktionen
Wissensstand
Bastler mit Reparaturerfahrung
Hersteller: Yamaha

Typenbezeichnung: TSX-130

kurze Fehlerbeschreibung (2-3 Worte): Display zu dunkel

Meine Messgeräte::
kein Messgerät

Schaltbild vorhanden?:
Nein

Hallo an Alle! Yamaxa TSX-130,Display dunkel geworden. Ich habe schon Elkoskur in Netzteil gemacht,kein erfolg. Fellt Schaltplan. :'( :'( Internet dürchgesucht. Nichts gefunden. :( Wieder 19 Dollar zu zahlen,und nichts zu bekommen,kein Bock.Kann mir jamand helfen. Schonen Gerat,aber mit Tageslicht nichts zu sehen.
Grüß Tichon

T

Tichon

Benutzer
Punkte Reaktionen
Wissensstand
Hallo Gerhard. Danke! Danke! Alles geklappt. Ich habe Schaltplan. M.f.G. Igor

B

bikebrian

Neuling
Punkte Reaktionen
tsx-130 dunkles Display

Hallo zusammen - ich habe das gleiche Problem das das Display mit der Zeit so dunkel wurde das jetzt kaum noch etwas zu erkennen ist - wie kann ich dem Abhilfe schaffen ?
mfg Brian

S

salate

Neuling
Punkte Reaktionen
Wissensstand
Hallo, ich habe eine Anleitung bei amazon.com gefunden, wie man sterben Anzeige auf TS-130 reparieren. Ich hoffe es kann jemandem helfen, mfg, Martin

https://www.amazon.com/gp/customer-...=cm_cr_getr_d_rvw_ttl?ie=UTF8&ASIN=B001P05NH4

The display on one of my two TSX-130’s died after five years of being plugged in, i.e., the display had been on continuously for five years (My second TSX-130 had been mostly unplugged for over five years and its display is fine.). Prior to dying totally the display had become dimmer. The fix was to replace C63 and C64 on the power supply board. I replaced the factory-installed Jamicon SK capacitors with Nichicon VZ series (part# UVZ1J220MDD1TD; purchased from Mouser but any reliable source will do). The Nichicon VZ series has a higher temperature rating than the Jamicon SK series and should, hopefully, last longer.

There were a couple indications that C63 and C64 were defective:
___o The voltage between pin1 and pin4 (C63) and between pin2 and pin4 (C64) of connector W5 (top right of power supply board when looking at the back side of the board; pin1 is toward the right) was:
______o 2.6VDC when the display is not working
______o 5.8VDC when the display is working
______o 6.6VDC per the Service Manual (but 5.8VDC is sufficient for a usable display)
___o The Dissipation Factor (d) of C63 and C64 were significantly out of spec (0.10 at start of life; 0.20 toward end of life). In my unit, measuring with a DER EE DE-5000 revealed unacceptable d’s of:
______o C63: d = 1.779
______o C64: d = 0.5

___In September 2015 the Service Manual PDF was available at elektrotanya dot com.

___To replace the capacitors I disassembled the unit: disconnected all cables from the main board; removed both speaker boxes (each is secured by one screw); removed the main board (4 screws); unscrewed the CD assembly (4 screws; necessary in order to disconnect the cable which originates at the power supply board and connects to the board under the CD assembly). Alternatively, it might be possible to replace C63 and C64 in situ.

______o As I disconnected the ribbon cables from the main board, I wrote the connector number on the cable using a Sharpie. This is probably unnecessary because one cable is 20 pin and the other is 21 pin.

_________o The two longer ribbon cables (MF120350 and MF121350) described in the Service Manual work as described in the SM and are available from yamaha24x7 dot com for $19.65 ($3.75 + $7.50 + $7.95 UPS shipping in USA). It turns out they were unnecessary for this repair but I ordered them in case it was necessary to diagnose the display board itself. That would be impossible to do without these two longer cables.

______o Note that the cable “connectors” on the power supply board are not removable; you must disconnect at the other end of the cable. Except the connector where the AC power comes into the board -- that one is a removable connector.

___o For those who attempt the repair: Do so at your own risk. Know what you are doing. Not only is mains power present which can kill/injure you but switching power supplies often contain even higher voltages. And the capacitors will retain power even when disconnected from the mains. This residual power might injure you or damage your test equipment if not properly discharged.

Hopefully this review is useful to those searching to repair a dim/dead display, those considering purchase of a used TSX-130, or those considering purchase of a newer TSX model.

F

falko.j

Benutzer
Punkte Reaktionen
Wissensstand
Blutiger Anfänger
Tichon schrieb:
Hallo Gerhard. Danke! Danke! Alles geklappt. Ich habe Schaltplan. M.f.G. Igor

Hallo, leider habe ich das gleiche Problem mit dem Display!! Funktioniert es denn bei Dir jetzt wieder? kannst du uns bitte an dem Schaltplan teilhaben lassen.

Grüße

Status
Für weitere Antworten geschlossen.
Thema: Yamaha TSX-130 Display zu dunkel