Problem with Grundig T51-640 TV

Diskutiere Problem with Grundig T51-640 TV im Forum Reparatur Fernseher und TV Geräte im Bereich Reparaturtips braune Ware - Your phpBB Version: PHP Version: MySQL Version: Your phpBB Type: Standard phpBB...
Status
Für weitere Antworten geschlossen.
V

vasilescu_marius

Gast
Your phpBB Version:
PHP Version:
MySQL Version:

Your phpBB Type: Standard phpBB (also called Vanilla)
Schaltbild vorhanden: No
Your knowledge: Beginner

Description and Message:
Hello everybody! I am very sorry i don`t speak Deutch very good, but i hope you spaek English. I have a big problem with my Grundig T51-640 TV. It`s pretty old indeed but i still like it very much.The problem is that after one of my smaller cousin played with the remote control it changed the position of the on screen display so much to right, that i can`t use the menu, i only have the posibility to reglate the image from the special butons, and what is worse i can`t adjust the level of the volume ,!!!, over a very low limit.Enough crying, i think the problem can be solved by a combination of keys from the remote control(something like the password diabling combinbation), wich i have been looking for_on the whole internet, manuals and so on, but i didn`t found out anything.I hope somebody can help me! Thank you very much!

O

ohmxxl

Benutzer
Punkte Reaktionen
grundig

Hi friend,

you can try this:
press the following buttons on your remote-control:
cursor right, cursor left, cursor up, cursor down
then you are in the menue, if this is not the right way, than you can try the following numer: 7038

Greetings ohmxxl

V

vasilescu_marius

Gast
Thank you for your reply. I solved the problem by entering the television`s speciol hotel mode menu, by pressing i taste on the remote controll, while opening the tv.From there i was able to adjust my OSD position and disable the hotel mode.

Status
Für weitere Antworten geschlossen.
Thema: Problem with Grundig T51-640 TV