LG 42LV375S Lines in picture

Diskutiere LG 42LV375S Lines in picture im Forum Reparatur von LCD Plasma Fernsehern sowie Beamer im Bereich Reparaturtips braune Ware - Hersteller: LG Typenbezeichnung: 42LV375S Inverter: Chassi: LD12B kurze Fehlerbeschreibung (2-3 Worte): Lines in picture Meine Messgeräte...
Status
Für weitere Antworten geschlossen.
mentall

mentall

Benutzer
Punkte Reaktionen
Wissensstand
Radio- und Fernsehtechniker
Hersteller: LG

Typenbezeichnung: 42LV375S

Inverter:

Chassi: LD12B

kurze Fehlerbeschreibung (2-3 Worte): Lines in picture

Meine Messgeräte::
Analog/Digital Voltmeter

Schaltbild vorhanden?:
Ja, als PDF

Hello all, i have an issue with LG 42LV375S, main board died and i have replace it, but after starting tv there was some kind of interference trough picture, i was wondering did any one have issue like this and if any one knows a solution for this problem...

Thnx in advance....

Zuletzt bearbeitet:
HermannS

HermannS

Benutzer
Punkte Reaktionen
Wissensstand
Bastler mit Reparaturerfahrung
This problem looks digital. The distortion is perfectly regular. Assuming that the TV worked fine before the main board swap and the spare part is an exact match, I can only suggest two possible failures: the "new" (I guess it is used) board has a defect or the LVDS cable has some trouble where the latter is less likely. However, those are the components you've touched, so it has to be there.

I'd also check all DC-DC regulators on the main board for ripple, just to be sure.

Zuletzt bearbeitet:
Status
Für weitere Antworten geschlossen.
Thema: LG 42LV375S Lines in picture