Help!!!!! Signalboard or burn the TV to keep Warm in winter

Diskutiere Help!!!!! Signalboard or burn the TV to keep Warm in winter im Forum Reparatur Fernseher und TV Geräte im Bereich Reparaturtips braune Ware - Hersteller: THOMSON Typenbezeichnung: 46KH412S Chassi: ETC210PTV...
Status
Für weitere Antworten geschlossen.
M

mrrockafella

Benutzer
Punkte Reaktionen
Hersteller: THOMSON
Typenbezeichnung: 46KH412S
Chassi: ETC210PTV

Vorhandene Messgeräte: Digital oder Analogvoltmeter
Schaltplan vorhanden: Nein
Dein Wissensstand: Einsteiger

Fehlerbeschreibung und Nachricht:
Hope you all Understand English because my written German is Bad!! :oops:

This TV has brokendown allot in 3 years and last week it went back yet again to the shop where they renewed the Zeilentrafo!
The TV worked fine for a week but now I have a problem with code 48!!

I dont trust the Shop so I want to have a go myself :shock:

I would like to repair the Signalboard ( I believe this is the cause of the fault) but I dont have a diagram of it and i think this board is very expensive. I dont want to buy a new one and find there is a fault somewhere else.
So to all you Mega Technicians 8) out there Please help i need to save money
My questions are.......
1 Does anyone have the diagram of the Signal board Please?
2 How much does this board cost?
3 What components commonly breakdown on this board?
4 For test puposes is it possible to disable the TDA9330H error recognition?
5 Am I Looking in the right direction?!
6 Whats the meaning of life? :-D

Kimme-k as soon as get some help and answers to the questions and I eventually find the fault you will be the first person I will tell about it....ok?

Take care everyone and Thanks for any help

Terence

P

plasmapapst

Benutzer
Punkte Reaktionen
Hey u. The first problem you have to fix is to know what error code48 meant to be. Is that really failture from signalboard or just unexpectet error. The databus reads alot of failtures from different IC's around from tuner to Linedeflection may be the defective stage ist somewhere else. The actual defect was the line deflection transformer. Is that right? What happend before? was there a lightning around the transformer or has this old transformer a hole where high voltage flashes to chassis ground? When that voltage is not disload over ground but a signal core or anywhere else then alot of stage could be defctive. may be there are some other defects in vertical stage like capicators or low resistance resistors. There could be more details about the code on the internet. I'm sorry to say but i dont have a service manual for that chassis. hope you find any other defect but not the signalboard...
Tell me what there happens when you turn on the tv? is it displaying the error on the screen or does the standby led flash sometimes? cheers, joe

J

joschi

Benutzer
Punkte Reaktionen
e-mail-adress ?
i have the circuits!

P

plasmapapst

Benutzer
Punkte Reaktionen
<a href="mailto:**********">**********</a>

M

mrrockafella

Benutzer
Punkte Reaktionen
Lightning Maybe!

Hi Joe and joschi.

My best friend gave me this TV and it is quite possible the damage is due to Lightning! A day after to TV brokedown His Sony Tuner/Amplifier went into protection mode too!! My E-mail is **********.
There is no obvious damage on the signalboard and any tips on fault finding would be very welcome. The Diagram would be a good starting point.

Thankyou guys for replying, I almost lost faith. Maybe there is a light at the end of the tunnel.

Take care

Terence

M

mrrockafella

Benutzer
Punkte Reaktionen
Oops I forgot!

Sorry joe forgot to answer your question...

The TV Stays in standby.
What actually happens is I plug it in press the power and you her The HT scream for a Nano second then the LED flashes twice, this happens three times then the LED flashes the fault 4x and after 8x.

P

plasmapapst

Benutzer
Punkte Reaktionen
ok, now we have a problem... there is no error code 48 in my service manual... they start with code 10 and end at code 47.... i will take alook on the tda9330h....

J

joschi

Benutzer
Punkte Reaktionen
Hallo plasmapapst

habe dir die Unterlagen von dem Chassis versehentlich zugesand, da ich nicht darauf achtete, daß das deine E-Mail-Adr. ist - ich wollte eigentlich das dem mrrockafella zukommen lassen :P

Status
Für weitere Antworten geschlossen.
Thema: Help!!!!! Signalboard or burn the TV to keep Warm in winter