Grundig 32 VLC 6120 C Twice blue blinks, will not turn on

Diskutiere Grundig 32 VLC 6120 C Twice blue blinks, will not turn on im Forum Reparatur von LCD Plasma Fernsehern sowie Beamer im Bereich Reparaturtips braune Ware - Hersteller: Grundig Typenbezeichnung: 32 VLC 6120 C Inverter: Chassi: kurze Fehlerbeschreibung (2-3 Worte): Twice blue blinks, will not turn...
Status
Für weitere Antworten geschlossen.
V

VeikoLaht

Benutzer
Punkte Reaktionen
Hersteller: Grundig

Typenbezeichnung: 32 VLC 6120 C

Inverter:

Chassi:

kurze Fehlerbeschreibung (2-3 Worte): Twice blue blinks, will not turn on

Meine Messgeräte::
kein Messgerät

Schaltbild vorhanden?:
Nein

Hi,

I am new in this forum and German is not the language I understand well, so maybe English is also acceptable here :)
Concerning this above mentioned Grundig TV, I have understood from your themes and answers, that it can be a problem with firmware, because all capacitors seems to be OK and voltages as well.
Grundig homepage does not support old TV´s with software, so I found this forum.
My e-mail address is **********
With firmware would be good to have a "manual" - how to use it. :)

Best regards
Veiko

Anhänge

• Grundig.jpg
    Grundig.jpg
    125 KB · Aufrufe: 860
RHarbig

RHarbig

Benutzer
Punkte Reaktionen
Wissensstand
Radio- und Fernsehtechniker
Hello there,
I have sent you a personal message.
greeting
RHarbig

V

VeikoLaht

Benutzer
Punkte Reaktionen
Hi,

Thank you, RHarbig, for your files!
I have tried here to update my TV, but it seems there is however something wrong.
First it like made update, it took ca five minutes, and then was black screen and quiet again.
Next time I tried to update it loaded ca 15% and stopped for many hours until I turned it off.
I will try tomorrow again.

RHarbig

RHarbig

Benutzer
Punkte Reaktionen
Wissensstand
Radio- und Fernsehtechniker
Hello there,
Change also the stick times, do not take too big stick.
greeting
RHarbig

V

VeikoLaht

Benutzer
Punkte Reaktionen
Hi,

I tried many USB memory sticks with different sizes, but it did not help - still stuck in the beginning of installation.
But I found solution for my TV from another site where were the same files that you, RHarbig, recommended for me and additionally one .zip file which solved problem with TV. This had also "Target" folder and sub-folders but it was double less in capacity.
Anyway it does not reduce your contribution, RHarbig. :) I got from you idea what exactly to look for.
I noticed, that after installing this last .zip file, TV self wrote "_GRPVR" folder on the USB memory stick.
Of course, for me it is quite amazing, that it was possible to repair TV only with some program. :)

Best regards
Veiko

Status
Für weitere Antworten geschlossen.
Thema: Grundig 32 VLC 6120 C Twice blue blinks, will not turn on