49VLE5620BN firmware mochte

Diskutiere 49VLE5620BN firmware mochte im Forum Grundig TV - Softwareprobleme im Bereich Reparatur von LCD Plasma Fernsehern sowie Beamer - Mijn ouders hebben de tv uit de titel. Er was geen probleem totdat mijn land Kroatië overstapte naar DVBT2. Sindsdien is er een storing geweest op...
Status
Für weitere Antworten geschlossen.
T

tomycrosound

Benutzer
Punkte Reaktionen
Mijn ouders hebben de tv uit de titel. Er was geen probleem totdat mijn land Kroatië overstapte naar DVBT2. Sindsdien is er een storing geweest op nieuwe kanalen, waarbij het beeld soms vervaagt. Mogelijk moet er een update worden uitgevoerd, dus dien een bestand in als iemand er een heeft. (op hetzelfde antennesysteem heb ik een andere Philips-tv die werkt zonder te bevriezen)

My parents have the TV from title. There was no problem until my country Croatia switched to DVBT2.
Since then, there has been a disturbance on new HD channels, the image sometimes shuddering.
An update may need to be made, so please file if anyone has one.
(on the same antenna system I have another Philips TV that works without freezing and shuddering)

T

tomycrosound

Benutzer
Punkte Reaktionen
heel erg bedankt! Ik ging het hele internet op en kon het niet vinden !!

T

tomycrosound

Benutzer
Punkte Reaktionen
...try with trick P+ and Target_G7 and with only Target folder without G7 and nothing..
Tv start black screen with DO NOT POWER OFF for 2 seckond and... NOTHING HAPPEND!

Z

Zuckerbiene

Benutzer
Punkte Reaktionen
To start programming, hold down the "joystick" button on the remote control (not up or down), plug in the mains plug and turn on the power switch (if present). The course of the programming is then shown in the display.

In addition, the update function is also available via the normal menu under "Settings" - "TV settings" - "Info" - "Software updates" (for chassis KP / G7 under "Settings" - "TV" - "Info" - "Software updates "), where the joystick button does not need to be pressed. Here you can choose between "OAD" (Over Air Dates = via DVB-C / DVB-T / DVB-S), "Internet" and "USB".

T

tomycrosound

Benutzer
Punkte Reaktionen
Zuckerbiene schrieb:
To start programming, hold down the "joystick" button on the remote control (not up or down), plug in the mains plug and turn on the power switch (if present). The course of the programming is then shown in the display.

In addition, the update function is also available via the normal menu under "Settings" - "TV settings" - "Info" - "Software updates" (for chassis KP / G7 under "Settings" - "TV" - "Info" - "Software updates "), where the joystick button does not need to be pressed. Here you can choose between "OAD" (Over Air Dates = via DVB-C / DVB-T / DVB-S), "Internet" and "USB".

I worked in way to cut off the power supply, then hold down the P + button on the TV and plug it in in to power.
It immediately searches for the update 1-2sec and immediately quits.
There is no update in menu of tv in settings..
Joystick, you think of the OK button ?
VLE 5620 BN

T

tomycrosound

Benutzer
Punkte Reaktionen
I managed to make an update through meni!
It never occurred to me to open a "0" in the menu, thinking there was nothing there...
Basically, the picture still sometimes cracked, the update didn't fix it!
Signal strength and quality is 100%.
Other TVs in the house on the same antenna system work seamlessly.

The idea?

thommyX

thommyX

Punkte Reaktionen
Wissensstand
Radio- und Fernsehtechniker
First set the device to factory settings and then start a new search.

LG Thomas

Status
Für weitere Antworten geschlossen.
Thema: 49VLE5620BN firmware mochte